If you are a mother of twins, then you don’t need to be told how true the phrase “double trouble” can be. To help mothers of twins or of children close in age, Chicco Cortina has put together their Chicco Cortina Together Double Stroller to help at least make one decision easier for mothers of two close in age.
Of course, while there are countless options on the market when it comes to strollers, and even double umbrella strollers, everyone is looking for something different. To help you decide if this model is the one you’ve been scouring the internet for, we’ve compiled everything about it that you need to know in this Chicco Cortina Together Double Stroller review.
- Fully Reclining Rear Seat: The ability to completely recline the rear seat makes it possible to pop in a car seat attachment or bassinet enclosure, allowing for ultimate comfort and security for your wee one.
- Forward Fold Front Seat: With the front seat able to fold forward with ease, it is possible to add a car seat attachment without a problem at all.
- Easy to Fold and Store: It couldn’t possibly get more convenient than the Chicco Cortina Together Double Stroller makes it with the one-hand activated automatic fold and storage latch. It only takes one hand to fully condense the stroller for easy storage.
- Storage Space: The storage space beneath is ideal for busy moms who need to store some snacks, extra jackets, or whatever they may need while on their stroll with their children. The stroller allows for plenty of room for storage and a convenient cupholder right within easy reach.
With the Chicco Cortina Together Double Stroller, parents have everything they need right at their fingertips. With plenty of storage space and the entire model being easily collapsible, this model couldn’t be any more convenient than it already is.
It’s possible to adjust this model to your liking by using the seats as are or by popping in a car seat or bassinet enclosure. In addition, Chicco has matching car seats, making it easy to build your own comprehensive travel system.
This stroller can accommodate up to 40 pounds per seat. The model is sturdy and secure, ensuring the utmost protection for your young children. The swivel wheels make it easy to maneuver busy sidewalks, and the positioning of the seats being one in front of the other allows for the model to be as narrow as possible, heightening its maneuverability.
The padding of the included seats allows for ideal comfort of your children, as does the ability to pop in their own car seat that they’re already accustomed to.
- Narrow Design: Unlike strollers for two that are designed for the children to be side-by-side, this stroller has the children in front of one another, allowing for the design to be narrower and, consequently, easier to maneuver.
- Storage Space: There is much to be said about the pockets to keep goods that this stroller contains. The pouch beneath the stroller and the cup holders together allow for parents to have everything they need on their walk with their children within easy reach.
- Customizable Seating Options: Because you can pop in a car seat or bassinet enclosure, and because there are varied lean levels, it is possible to adjust the seating to the utmost comfort of your child. In addition, umbrellas are removable if they’re bothering your child or they’re not necessary on a cooler day with less sun exposure.
- Weight: Of course, it only makes sense that a stroller for two would be packing some pounds—and that goes doubly so for a stroller as sturdy as this one. Of course, the convenience and safety factors of having a sturdy stroller for two would come with the downside of it being heavy—making it difficult to lug into the trunk of a car or transport.
- Limited Coverage: The umbrellas that come with the stroller are smaller in size, which result in them not protecting your children completely from the sun. If you live in an environment with less sun exposure, then this may not be a concern for you—but if the sun is intense or even strong enough to bother your wee one, then you may want to think of other options to protect them from the sun’s harmful rays.
With so many options on the market to choose from, narrowing down your search to a single double umbrella stroller is never easy—however, you can’t really go wrong with the Chicco Cortina Together Double Stroller. It’s convenient, easy to use, and comfortable. So long as your child is not especially sensitive to the sun or your area sees a lot of direct sunlight, this stroller just might be the one you have been looking for. If you think it’s the right option for your home, then buy one now!
No reviews yet